Friday, August 16, 2013

Queens Comfort


If you are ever in the mood to completely clog you arteries while enjoying every bite, Queens Comfort is your place. Queens Comfort is a hot spot with the locals and that's exactly how I was told about it. My friend and Astoria local, Phanavanh, introduced me to Queens Comfort last weekend and since then I swear I want to live in Astoria. I maybe exaggerating a tiny bit about moving, but the food was just SO GOOD.



I was planning on reading over the menu when I sat down in the tiny, crowed restaurant but my mind was instantly made up when I glanced at the plate next to me. I said "I'll have that!" The server walked away and I said to Phanavanh "I don't even know what I just ordered." Fear not though, I do have an eye for amazing food after all!
Fried Mac N' Cheese


After a short wait, our food arrived. Phanavanh dove into some fabulous Chicken and Waffles and I had a breakfast sandwich with the best tots ever. The sandwich was scrambled egg, cheese and fried sausage patty with a dollop of a tangy cranberry sauce on an English muffin. OH MY GOODNESS. It was mind blowing and I didn't want it to end. But eventually it did, so we paid then bill and went and got mani pedis. Five star day all the way.
Chicken and Waffles
Breakfast Sandwich
 Queens Comfort is too cool for a website so you'll just have to go there and experience it for yourself. They are located at 4009 30th Ave. Astoria, NY 11103. Call them at 718-728-2350 and have a great time! 
That's my girl Phanavanh AKA: the girl who takes me to the best places!













Follow me on social media:

 Facebook: www.facebook.com/confessionsofahungrywhitegirl
Twitter:@OCastriota 
Instagram: ocastriota
Pinterest:Olivia Castriota


No comments:

Post a Comment