Friday, May 31, 2013

Bottoms Up With Blue Bell

 I discovered Blue Bell Ice Cream last summer when Alex and I were living in Texas and since then I have been on the look out for it everywhere I go. Last week when we were in Myrtle Beach I saw a Blue Bell Ice Cream sign and I practically ran to it. This is my favorite ice cream and I am really excited to tell you all about it.
Blue Bell Ice Cream was first made in 1930 and they have been cranking out half gallons and pints of ice cream ever since. Unfortunately for us New Yorkers, Blue Bell Ice Cream can only be found in 26% of the nations supermarkets with products sold in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming. However, I am filling you in on this amazing treat so next time you take a trip South you will discover it for yourself.
 My favorite Blue Bell Ice Cream flavor is Moo-llennium Crunch. It is "classic vanilla ice cream with a combination of dark chocolate chunks, creamy caramel chunks, roasted pecan halves, chopped almonds and walnut pieces." Yummy! Next time you head south check Blue Bell Ice Cream out for yourself!
Go Blue Bell Ice Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment