Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Moon Dancerrrrrr

     Moon Dancer Winery in Wrightsville, PA is the perfect escape for anyone. With their French Country Chateau over looking the Susquehanna River and there large selection of European Style dry wines, this place pretty much sums up the definition of wonderful. It's a charming and romantic place with live music year round and I love it!
Inside Looking Out
The beautiful patio!
      My adventure to Moon Dancer Winery happened last summer when my mom and her friends invited Annie and I to come "hang with the girls" as my mom likes to say. And "hang with the girls" we did, along with a lot of other fun activities like listening to a live jazz band, having a picnic, taking funny photos with a roast and much more.

    When we arrived we each paid a cover as we were driving in which included a wine glass to take home. Then we went to the wine bar, sampled a few choices and decided on the Peach wine. I'm and not much of a drinker so naturally, I let Annie make the final call.
Angie  doing the sniff and swirl technique.
Peach it is!
     After the wine selections we made we headed out to the back yard to set up our picnic and relax. What a cool experience. I for one love picnics and the fact that Moon Dancer Winery encourages you to bring food along to enhance their wine is fantastic. We had a really great time and I cannot wait to go back again!
"The Girls"
     Moon Dancer Winery has live acoustic music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Summer Concerts, Jazz Festivals, Corporate and Private Events and of course Weddings and Bridal Showers. They are located at 1282 Klines Run Road, Wrightsville, PA 17368. For more information click here. So go ahead- wine a little, you'll feel better.

1 comment: