Friday, May 17, 2013

Hungry White Girls Bucket List: Chow Style

If you are like me, you love finding new places to get your chow-down on. One my most favorite sources of new and exciting places to find nourishment is the Travel Channel. I just can't get enough of it. Re-runs? No problem- I love those to. Looking at delicious food over and over again makes tickled pink and that leads us to the first entry of Hungry White Girls Bucket List: Chow Style.

The first place on my list is called R. U. HUNGRY? I saw this New Jersey FAT sandwich food truck on the Man vs. Food Series on Travel Channel. On the show the host was challenged to eat five FAT sandwiches in 45 minutes. Obviously I'm not looking to take on that challenge but I really would love to try these delicious looking sandwiches someday.

R. U. HUNGRY? has been a Rutgers University staple since the FAT CAT sandwich was concocted in 1979. It's the place where everyone goes when they are in the mood for a creative and calorie packed meal. I personally cannot wait to try the FAT DARRELL which is comprised of chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks and topped with lettuce, tomato and marinara sauce. Sounds like food heart attack that I cannot wait to have!

R. U. HUNGRY? is located at 40 College Ave. NewBrunswick, NJ,  08901. For more info check out there website here and since I know this is going to be on your bucket list now, lets just rent a party bus and go together!







photo from: thisiswhyyourehuge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment