Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sushi Park After Dark


After dark, Sushi Park is one of the most happening Japanese spots in the East Village. Located just a few feet from the famous St. Marks Place, it is a place the locals love to eat. I know what you are thinking, "There are tons of sushi spots in NYC, why is this place so popular?" The answer to your mind boggling question is, it's 50% off all the time! Obviously, this is a marking technique but its working for them!

Two weeks ago I had my first sushi experience ever. My friend Jill introduced me to this place and I liked it so much that I had to take my boyfriend Alex to it the next weekend. The place was packed full of people and the food full of flavor. During our visit we grubbed on a few different sushi rolls like Avocado & Cucumber, Shrimp Tempura, Mango Shrimp and deep fried Spicy Tuna & Asparagus. We also had some Edamame and fried pork dumplings. Talk about a masterpiece.

Avocado & Cucumber Roll

It's a sushi party!


Edamame

Pork dumplings

 The menu is great because there are so many options. They have over 30 different types of sushi rolls.If you are not into sushi, they also have dinner entrees. Check out the full menu here.

Sushi Park is located 121 2nd Ave. New York, New York 10003. Prices are a steal because all sushi is 50% of the price on the menu. If you love sushi or if you've never tried it, you have got to check this place out. You are going to fishing-love it.


PS- Before Sushi Park we saw Soul Doctor on Broadway. Oh. My. Gosh. I cried like three times because it was so stinkin' good. Go see it today!

The Soul Doctor himself!



Follow me on social media: 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/confessionsofahungrywhitegirl
Twitter: @OCastriota
Instagram: OCastriota
Pinterest: Olivia Castriota

No comments:

Post a Comment