Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Villa Pancho Taqueria


 Villa Pancho Taqueria says they have "No pretensions of being best anything. Just really damn good food," and they aren't kidding. If you don't know by now Mexican is my favorite food. I could eat it everyday and never get sick of it. That's why when I discovered Villa Pancho Taqueria I was tickled pink.

Villa Pancho Taqueria is a small Mexican food joint with out-of-this-world dishes. They have over ten different burritos so there are options galore. They also make typical Mexican dishes like tacos, quesadillas and nachos. Check out the full menu here. They prepare whatever you like in quick fashion, you pay and then feast!

Regular Nachos. Cheesy goodness!
Mole Burrito
Bedford Ave.Burrito
I am absolutely loving this place and so is the rest of Brooklyn! Check it out for yourself at: 1047 Bedford Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11216.

No comments:

Post a Comment