Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yeah Baby: It's Sugar


IT'S SUGAR is another crazy candy store that has been offering up "sweet experiences to millions of visitors" throughout North America since 2006. This sassy and fun candy store is known for making a statement with their larger than life candies and rebellious atmosphere.




The first time I found IT'S SUGAR I was visiting Atlantic City. Lucky, they have multiple locations so I recently took a stroll around one in NYC. Surprise, surprise- I love this place! It the perfect place for kids that want to enjoy a five pound gummie bear and for adults that need a hilarious gift for their best friend.
I don't know about you but my best friend would find this hysterical.

IT'S SUGAR specializes in Super-sized Candy, Guinness World Records Gummies, Chocolate and much more. They also have a huge line of fashion accessories for girl, boys and adults.


They even can a candied thong. Haha!
IT'S SUGAR has locations all over North America. To find one near you click here. This place is hard to resist- enjoy your sugar high!

No comments:

Post a Comment