Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Williamsburg Flea; Fantastic Bites and Sights

 The Williamsburg Flea is one of my favorite Brooklyn finds. It is similar to the Fort Greene Flea that I posted about before. (Read about it here.) The Williamsburg Flea and the Fort Greene Flea are similar in venders but they differ in locations and days of operation. Now, I hope you are ready for the most picture-heavy-post yet, because I am! So sit back and relax while I tell you all about the grub I indulged in on my last visit.

When Annie and I arrived to the Williamsburg Flea we took an adventure through time by looking at all of the vintage things that the vendors sell. Here is a little glimpse for you!

After we traveled thought time we arrived at food vendor heaven. The first thing I saw was this huge, oven baked pizza and I had to have a slice! The pizza was baked by the men of PizzaMoto and it didn't disappoint me at all. PizzaMoto is known for their mobile wood fire oven and their amazing light and delicious pies.


Satisfied!
When I met up with Annie she came with her hands full of this glorious fried shrimp. We were so hungry and ready to chow-down that I forgot to ask her what stand she got it from.
Yummy!
 

While we sat and ate we checked out the beautiful view and pondered what was for dessert. Obviously, we decided on the first sweet treat we saw...donuts.
What a beauty!
 Our final stop of this food feast was at Dough for a scrumptious doughnut. I got the CAFE AU LATE and fell in love! For more info on Dough check out their website here.




The Williamsburg Flea happens every Sunday from 10-5 at East River State Park (90 Kent Ave. at N. 7th street).  For more info visit their website here.

1 comment: