Monday, July 8, 2013

Dear Shake Shack, I Love You

 My love for Shake Shack will never end. Shake Shack has been a favorite among New Yorkers since they "sprouted from a hot dog cart in Madison Square Park in Manhattan." Since successfully establishing themselves in 2004, Shake Shack has grown into much more than a hot dog cart. With locations in six states, their menu now consists of " burgers, hot dogs, frozen custard, shakes, beer, wine and more."
Check out the close up on that burger!
Some of my favorites on the menu are the cheeseburger, chocolate peanut butter milkshake and the cheese fries. My best friend Annie is all about the Chicken Dog and she makes in a priority to visit a Shake Shack every time she is in town. The menu is simple and delicious. Check out everything they offer here.
Cheese Fries
Hungry White Girl's Tray
Now, I think it's time for you to shake it on over to the shack, and remember when you are in such a state of happiness after the first bite of your burger...I told you so!

1 comment:

  1. Olivia, thanks so much for being such an awesome and loyal guest! Our team can't wait to see you again soon at the Shack.

    Brandy, Shake Shack

    ReplyDelete