Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tasty Pastries at ARTOPOLIS in Astoria, Queens

 
Artopolis is a sweet-treat heaven. Located in Astoria, Queens for the last two years, they have everything you need to turn that frown upside down. Their shelves are fully stocked with freshly baked cakes, cookies, pastries, tarts, bread and Greek specialties.



Let's talk cake people. This place has 13 different kinds; Praline Chocolate, Passion Fruit, White Chocolate Mouse and list goes on. Check out these works out art for yourself!

After the cakes, I saw the tarts. Yummy! The tarts at Artopolis looked too good to be true. They come large and small in flavors like mixed fruit, strawberry, blackberry and apple.



 
 The cakes looked divine and the tarts seemed fantastic but when I saw the case of pastries it was over. The mini cakes and tarts were just so cute that I wanted one of each. Luckily, neither my wallet or waistline could afford that so I had to decide on one.  





Chocolate Supreme for the win!
My friends and I had such a great time exploring this bakery and enjoying the delicious treats and I cannot wait to go back! For the full menu click here. Next time you are in Astoria take a trip to Artopolis at Agora Plaza 23-18 31st street Astoria, NY 11105.
Elaine and Brandon
Panavahn and Hungry White Girl
Alex and Jess
















1 comment:

  1. Just gained 10lbs looking at all that deliciousness...

    ReplyDelete