Thursday, July 25, 2013

White Girl Gone Crazy at Boca Chica



It's been a long time my friends and I am really sorry about that. I have been going through some great changes and trying to get situated. Some of those really great changes include getting a promotion, turning 23 and moving into a fabulous two bedroom apartment with FIVE windows in the heart of Brooklyn. So now that we are all caught up, let get back to the magic at: Boca Chica.

Boca Chica is this small seven table restaurant that serves up dynamite Dominican food. My friend Elaine introduced me to Boca Chica and since I consider "Rice and Beans" it's own food group, I fell in love instantly.  Luckily Elaine has got the Spanish language down and she was able to guide us through the meal. My main phrase of the evening was "gracias!" and it got me everything I needed.

We indulged in some proper Dominican fare such as: fried pork chops, fried fish and you can't forget the rice and beans.






 Needless to say, after this meal we were stuffed. Check out Boca Chica at 96-20 37th Ave  Queens, NY 11368. Trust me, it is worth the long subway ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment