Monday, March 18, 2013

Boston Baby

Recently my boyfriend Alex and I took a bus trip to Boston to see all these cool cats. The hotties in plaid were our hosts for the weekend. Steph (in the tan) traveled from Michigan and Annie (in white) traveled from Pennsylvania. We all haven't seen each other for years and we had such a wonderful reunion in Boston. Obviously though the best part about it was all the amazing food we ate!

 One of our outings was to the Sam Adam's Brewery. It was super fun because it was free and everyone knows that free is fan-freaking-tastic in my book. So we took a 45 minuet tour with a hilarious tour guide and got free beer at the end. Fun times. You should go!


Moving on to the more important part of the weekend...Sunday Brunch. After we all peeled ourselves out of bed on Sunday afternoon we took a short walk to what I would soon refer to as "the best brunch in Boston." Upon entering S & S Restaurant I expected a typical not so flavorful brunch. I clearly got it wrong. People were packed into this place like beans in a can. There were tons of people patiently waiting for a chance to sit and enjoy brunch. We were seated reasonably fast (thank gosh for call ahead seating!) and got right down to the good stuff. When brunch arrived we were all so happy and the best part is every breakfast is served with a side of fresh fruit!

My chocolate chip banana walnut pancakes.
Alex's manly breakfast.

This place had such delicious options and I think I might make a trip back to Boston just to come here again. It's a great family atmosphere with a friendly staff and cheap prices! Can't get much better. Check out S&S Restaurant at Inman Square 1334 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139 next time your in town. 

1 comment: