Saturday, March 16, 2013

Meatballs Oh My!

I have been walking past The Meatball Shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn  for quite some time now and I have never stopped to try it out. Recently my friends Jill and Patricia wanted to get together for lunch and thank goodness I remembered I wanted to try this place. After a quick Google menu search I knew we would not regret it. As we walked into the cozy restaurant, past the bar seating and the many groups of friends loudly chatting and enjoying their lunch, we sat down at a communal table in the back. Jill and Patricia indulged in a mimosa and I stuck with "my usual," water. After we got an brief lesson on how to order we were ready to choose something delicious to eat. 

Select what you want to eat with a dry erase marker. Eco friendly with reusable menus!

I order chicken meatballs over top of mashed potatoes finished off with a Parmesan cream sauce. FAN- tastic pretty much sums up how I felt about the meal. After I finished my amazing meatball creation I felt kind of foolish for never stopping in this place before.
The Meatball Shop menu is completely customizable. It offers everything with house ground meatballs (classic beef, spicy pork, chicken and vegetable); sandwiches, salads, pastas, mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. They also have a huge selection of wine and beer and a mouth watering desert menu. This is a wonderful place to go with a big group of friend or family and connect over a great homemade delicious meal.

The shop has four locations in New York. I loved the 170 Bedford Ave. location and I cannot wait to go back! So, call up your friends and go right away. Go meat!


Some photos from Serious Seats

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy....I can't wait to go to all these new places!!

    ReplyDelete