Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome!


Hi! Thanks for stopping by my new blog. My name is Olivia Castriota. I am a recent graduate of York College of Pennsylvania. I currently reside in Brooklyn, NY and I am an intern for the production company Warrior Poets. Of all the amazing things in my life, let's face it food is the most important. And not just any kind of food...mind blowing food. Eating fantastic food has been a passion of mine since I met my best friend Annie Swade. I mean I liked eating food before I met her in the ninth grade, but she really changed my perception of how much better life can be with ridiculously good food. Now finding cool and delicious restaurants, hole-in-the-wall joints, bakeries and everything in between has become a part of my daily routine. In this blog I am going to introduce you to the most mouth watering and tasty things one could ever eat. I live in New York-the Mecca of unique and amazing food- so most of the places I blog about will be here. But I will spice it up with some other areas from time to time. So grab a tissue cause as you read on you are sure to be drooling. Enjoy!  

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about all the places u find in nyc...will u b posting any recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing this! Follow me- ill follow u! ;)

    ReplyDelete