Monday, April 8, 2013

Do you tango with mango?

     This past Saturday was very eventful. One of the highlights of the day was when I saw the mango lady at Union Square. This fantastic Spanish women peels and slices fresh mango, bags it up and sells it on the corner and it's such a hit. I have bought mango from her so many times and every time I go to Union Square I am on the lookout for her. She peels, slices and bags the mango right in front of you then you hand her three dollar bills and enjoy. The mango lady make this city so much sweeter.

Panera To Go
     After we picked up some mango, we made a pit stop at Panera Bread to get some Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Bread Bowls for our picnic at Central Park. I know everyone knows how amazing these things are so I don't need to tell you again.

    After we enjoyed some delicious food in Central Park, a really nice lady offered to take our picture saying: " you never know you might frame this one day!"




1 comment:

  1. I love fresh mango ..they did that in the DR when we vaca'd there and I stooped by her stand everyday.....yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete