Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Eileen's Special Cheesecake

   I wandered into Eileen's Special Cheesecake last week because I have walked past it about thirty times now and figured I should probably stop drooling from the window and go inside. One of the best decision I have ever made. 
      After I weaved through the crowded front entrance, I was greeted by a very friendly, passionate-about-everything-in-the-shop employee. After she gave me a description on almost every kind of cake they offer I finally made a decision. "Blueberry cheese cake it is," I said. Then I looked up and saw some amazingly delicious looking chocolate macaroons. After much debate I decided to just stick with the cheesecake because this girl can only run so many miles a day. She packaged up the cheesecake and I headed home.

     When I got home I couldn't wait any longer and I dove right into the mini cake. It was really creamy and tasty. I loved that it was a mini cake and just the right amount. Next time I'm going to try a chocolate cheesecake because I prefer chocolate over fruit most days- this was just an off day for me. But I still thoroughly enjoyed the blueberry!
Eileen's Special Cheesecake makes these delicious cakes for any occasion. Not in NYC? Don't worry! You can get her cheesecake delivered anywhere in the Continental US by calling 1-800-521-CAKE.
Look at all the fantastic cakes you can order. Send me one too as a thank you for telling you about this place. ;)

Eileen's Special Cheesecake is located in SoHo at 17 Cleveland Place, NYC and has been open for over 35 years. They offer so many sweet treats such as: pies, cheesecake, cookies and brownies. It's guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth.
 Check out their website for more information: www.eileenscheesecake.com. Get you cake on!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all those pics while I'm on a diet...lol

    ReplyDelete