Sunday, April 21, 2013

PF CHANG'S Bangs

     I have been to PF CHANG'S a few times over the years and it never disappoints me. It is the perfect place to go if your sick of cheap corner store Chinese food and are seeking a classier experience. PF CHANG'S has been winning people over for years with influences of Chinese and American culture not only in their appearance but in their tasty dishes as well. You might be intimidated at first because of the 11ft tall horses at entrance that symbolize the original Forbidden City in China, but fear not and proceed, they're just statues. They don't bite!

"The elements showcase the cuisine and create a stylish, comfortable, upbeat dining experience for our guests," says PF CHANG'S and I couldn't agree more. I love the place!


As an appetizer I had Egg Drop Soup. Its a traditional soup with egg, carrots and green onion. It was pretty simple but flavorful for sure.

Next up was the main course which for most of the dishes you have a choice of brown rice or white rice. I had Orange Peel Chicken with brown rice. The chicken is tossed in a mild chili sauce with fresh orange peel. Alex indulged in the Mongolian Beef dish. It's flank steak wok-cooked tossed in scallions and garlic. Freaking amazing.
Orange Peel Chicken




Mongolian Beef

Now those of you who really know me know that it's hard for me not to have dessert. So naturally we ordered the  Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Sweet Treat to finish off the wonderful meal. It was made of peanut butter crunch, caramel, milk chocolate, brownie and chocolate sauce.


Now, I know what you're thinking. Is it something along the lines of "damn this Olivia eats a lot of food"? Well if that's what you're thinking (and its okay, I still love you,) I can assure you that I do in fact eat a lot, however, I run. And I don't just mean I go on casual jogs to the mailbox and back. I'm training for the Baltimore Marathon right now actually. Five weeks down, 25 weeks to go!

For for information and to find locations near you, check out the PF CHANG'S website here. YAY for fancy Chinese food!






Some photos from: certified construction and Urban Spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment