Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Milkshake Madness


     Summer is just around the corner and you know what that means...camping! Well in PA we go camping, I think the camping equivalent for New Yorkers might be a weekend at the Hamptons- both equally great in their own way. Camping reminds me of summer and roasting marshmallows. Since I haven't found a place that I can roast marshmallows here in the city, besides in my microwave, I had to look elsewhere to satisfy my craving. That's where Bill's Bar and Burger comes in.

     Bill's Bar and Burger has been a hit with New Yorker's for years with their locations at Rockefeller Plaza and in the Meatpacking District. Their food is know to be fantastic, especially their burgers, but where they really excel is in their milkshake making skills.

Introducing the Campfire Milkshake. It's a little piece of heaven for only $6.95.


     The Campfire Milkshake contains vanilla ice cream, milk and marshmallows. The best part of the shake is at the top- a thick layer of toasted marshmallow. YUM. They use a fire torch to make the marshmallow gooey and delicious. It's the perfect topping for the most perfect summer milkshake. If you don't have time to sit down and enjoy the goodness, you can take it on the go by ordering at their fast and friendly take away counter. I am a huge fan of that option.


The exact locations for Bill's Bar and Burger can be found on their website: billsbarandburger.com. Why are you still sitting there? Go get that milkshake!








Some photos from: foodspotting

1 comment: